Perrysburg Baseball & Softball Team Pictures
Saturday, May 11 8am-2:30pm
Location: Perrysburg Heights Community Center (12282 Jefferson St, Perrysburg, OH 43551)
SCHEDULE COMING SOON (click image to see larger)
Important Notes About Picture Day
We strive to stay on time & organized, by following these few things, we make that happen.
- Teams should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled photo time to assemble team. *****
- Every hour, there are 6-8 teams that need to be photographed
- Teams will be photographed when their full team is ready.
- Each player should arrive fully uniformed including tennis shoes (NO cleats in facility)
- Parents, please make sure your child has their jersey & shorts/pants drawstrings tucked in.
- Make sure all players are holding their order envelope prior to getting in photo line.
- The picture area should only include players and coaches.
- Please NO food or drink in the facility
- Check-in before your scheduled photo time
- Coaches are in the team pictures
- Coaches get a complimentary 5x7 photo with your son or daughter. Please inform the photographer that you want to do this.
This is a very tight schedule in order to fit everyone in on the same day. This runs very smoothly if all teams are prompt and all order forms complete for your scheduled time.
Frequently Asked Questions (additional questions firstname.lastname@example.org)
Q) Will there be change $$? A) Change available, see check-in desk.
Q) When will pictures be in? A) Allow 2-3 weeks.
Q) Can I pay with credit card?
A) Picture day is very busy and it’s best to pre-pay before picture day. Our credit cards are run through paypal. Place your order below and bring a printed copy of your paypal receipt (www.designpix.com/credit) for ordering information. On the day of pictures, you may have your credit card swiped via Paypal, Please allow extra time for this prior to your scheduled time. Credit card must be swiped and envelope mark paid prior to pictures.
Q) My child can’t make the team time slot on Saturday, can we come another time that day? A) Yes, you may come in anytime on Saturday between 10:00am-2:45pm. They can come right to an individual photo station and we will take care of them. You may still get the team photo if child is not in it or mark your form to replace the photo collage with an individual photo. Just specify the size equivalent to 8x10 (8x10, 2 5x7s or 8 wallets)
Q) My child can’t make picture day A) Picture make-ups based on demand, please email email@example.com
About DesignPixStudio over 20 years in the portrait profession.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Coordinate with coaches for picture scheduling and delivery.
- Experienced team members that assist during Picture Day making sure it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Photographed Perrysburg Baseball and Softball, Junior Jackets Basketball and many other teams for many years.